I would like to thank Jeff Larrimore, Max Mihm, Russell Toth, seminar participants at Cornell University and three anonymous referees for helpful comments. I especially appreciate the guidance and suggestions received from Kieran Donaghy.
Heterogeneous transport costs and spatial sorting in a model of New Economic Geography*
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2009
© 2009 the author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 191–202, March 2010
How to Cite
Lang, C. (2010), Heterogeneous transport costs and spatial sorting in a model of New Economic Geography. Papers in Regional Science, 89: 191–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2009.00245.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2009
- Received: 15 July 2008 / Accepted: 24 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!