We would like to thank Antonio Accetturo, Marius Brülhart, Simon Loretz, Jim Markusen, Giordano Mion, Gianmarco Ottaviano, Michael Pfaffermayr and participants at the 2006 ETSG Meetings in Vienna as well as at the 2007 Workshop on Economic Geography at the Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis for valuable comments and discussions. Of course, all the remaining errors are ours. Both authors gratefully acknowledge financial support within the TERA project, funded by the European Commission in the 6th Framework Programme of RTD (grant no. FP6-SSP-2005-006469). This publication does not necessarily reflect the European Commission's views and in no ways anticipates the Commission's future policy in this area.
Taxation, infrastructure and endogenous trade costs in new economic geography*
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
© 2009 the author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 203–222, March 2010
How to Cite
Gruber, S. and Marattin, L. (2010), Taxation, infrastructure and endogenous trade costs in new economic geography. Papers in Regional Science, 89: 203–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2009.00256.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Received: 9 July 2008 / Accepted: 5 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!