The author would like to thank Sanna-Mari Hynninen and three anonymous referees for valuable comments. The paper is financed by grant 168539 from the Norwegian Research Council. The financial support is gratefully acknowledged.
Matching and settlement patterns: The case of Norway
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
© 2009 the author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 607–623, August 2010
How to Cite
Moilanen, M. (2010), Matching and settlement patterns: The case of Norway. Papers in Regional Science, 89: 607–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2009.00264.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Received: 27 June 2008 / Accepted: 5 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!