The authors would like to thank three anonymous referees for their helpful comments on the initial draft of this manuscript. This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grants 0924001 and 0922737. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Methods to support policy evaluation of sex offender laws
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2009 the author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 669–684, August 2010
How to Cite
Grubesic, T. and Murray, A. (2010), Methods to support policy evaluation of sex offender laws. Papers in Regional Science, 89: 669–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2009.00270.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Received: 18 March 2009 / Accepted: 23 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!