I would like to thank Christoph Grenzmann (Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft) for the generous provision of regional R&D data and Andrea Stöckmann for excellent research assistance. Financial support from the Volkswagen Foundation is gratefully acknowledged as part of the Study Group on Migration and Integration ‘Diversity, Integration and the Economy’. I thank Herbert Brücker, Eckhardt Bode, Stefan Fuchs, Rüdiger Wapler and anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions on an earlier version of this paper. The usual disclaimer applies.
Migration and innovation: Does cultural diversity matter for regional R&D activity?
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2009 the author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 563–585, August 2010
How to Cite
Niebuhr, A. (2010), Migration and innovation: Does cultural diversity matter for regional R&D activity?. Papers in Regional Science, 89: 563–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2009.00271.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Received: 27 April 2009 / Accepted: 20 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!