The authors thank three reviewers whose comments have improved the quality of this study.
Industrial agglomeration effects in Japan: Productive efficiency, market access, and public fiscal transfer
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 the author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2010 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 819–840, November 2010
How to Cite
Otsuka, A., Goto, M. and Sueyoshi, T. (2010), Industrial agglomeration effects in Japan: Productive efficiency, market access, and public fiscal transfer. Papers in Regional Science, 89: 819–840. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2010.00286.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Received: 16 March 2009 / Accepted: 28 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!