The authors are grateful to two anonymous referees, Masahiro Ashiya, Mototsugu Fukushige, Tatsuo Hatta, Nobuhiro Hosoe, Tatsuhiko Kawashima, Kazuyuki Nakamura, Toru Mizuuchi, Ryosuke Okamoto, Fumio Takuma, Komei Sasaki, Takatoshi Tabuchi, Piyush Tiwari, Hiroyuki Yamada, Mitsuyoshi Yanagihara and seminar participants at Nagoya University, GRIPS, the JEA conference in Fukushima, AsRES/AREUEA conference in Vancouver, and ARSC conference in Hiroshima for their useful suggestions that have helped us to improve our paper considerably. The authors would also like to thank Toru Mizuuchi, Yuji Okura, and Wataru Suzuki for the data used, Takuya Obara and Shohei Usami for technical assistance. All remaining errors are the sole responsibility of the authors. Part of this paper was written while Shinichiro Iwata was visiting CIRJE, University of Tokyo, and Department of Urban Studies, University of Glasgow. He gratefully acknowledges the hospitality of these institutions. This research was supported by KAKENHI (17730159).
Homeless networks and geographic concentration: Evidence from Osaka City
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 the author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 27–46, March 2011
How to Cite
Iwata, S. and Karato, K. (2011), Homeless networks and geographic concentration: Evidence from Osaka City. Papers in Regional Science, 90: 27–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2010.00306.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
- Received: 18 November 2007 / Accepted: 12 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!