This paper is based on an address given at the European Regional Science Association meetings in Liverpool in August 2008. Work was supported by the Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies. Thanks to Paul Collier for numerous conversations. Parts of the paper draw on Collier and Venables (2008).
Economic geography and African development
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
© 2010 the author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 469–483, August 2010
How to Cite
Venables, A. J. (2010), Economic geography and African development. Papers in Regional Science, 89: 469–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2010.00312.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
- Received: 2 February 2010 / Accepted: 11 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!