We wish to thank an anonymous referee for numerous helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper.
Estimation of higher-order spatial autoregressive cross-section models with heteroscedastic disturbances
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
© 2010 the author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2010 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 213–235, March 2011
How to Cite
Badinger, H. and Egger, P. (2011), Estimation of higher-order spatial autoregressive cross-section models with heteroscedastic disturbances. Papers in Regional Science, 90: 213–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2010.00323.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Received: 1 October 2009 / Accepted: 12 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!