We thank Infrastructure Canada for their support in funding part of this research under a grant entitled ‘Mapping the rural-urban interface: Partnerships for sustainable infrastructure development’. We also thank the Canada Rural Revitalization Foundation and the Federation of Canadian Municipalities for their support of this project, in particular Robert Greenwood. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the North American Regional Science Association Meetings in San Francisco, CA.
Urban sprawl and productivity: Evidence from US metropolitan areas
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
© 2010 the author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2010 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 451–472, August 2011
How to Cite
Fallah, B. N., Partridge, M. D. and Olfert, M. R. (2011), Urban sprawl and productivity: Evidence from US metropolitan areas. Papers in Regional Science, 90: 451–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2010.00330.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
- Received: 4 September 2009 / Accepted: 30 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!