We are grateful to Danilo Cavapozzi, two anonymous referees, participants to seminars in Padua, Venice, Bologna, DIW in Berlin and to the ESPE and NASM conferences. We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the University of Padua, research grant CPDA071899. Usual disclaimers apply.
Crime and social sanction*
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 the author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2011 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 193–218, March 2012
How to Cite
Buonanno, P., Pasini, G. and Vanin, P. (2012), Crime and social sanction. Papers in Regional Science, 91: 193–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2010.00349.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Received: 21 September 2009 / Accepted: 21 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!