I am grateful to Henry Overman for his effective guidance through all the steps of the project. I am also indebted for useful comments to Rodrigo Alegria, Alejandra Castrodad-Rodriguez, Paul Cheshire, Sabrina di Addario, Steve Gibbons, Ian Gordon, Daniel Graham, Andrea Lassmann, Stefano Magrini, Daniele Menon, Giordano Mion, Max Nathan, Roberto Picchizzolu, Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, four anonimous referees, and participants of the International Workshop in Economic Geography in Barcelona, KOF Research Seminars in Zurich, the ERSA Summer School in Bratislava, and the ERSA conference in Liverpool. The usual disclaimers apply.
The bright side of MAUP: Defining new measures of industrial agglomeration*
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
© 2011 the author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2011 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 3–28, March 2012
How to Cite
Menon, C. (2012), The bright side of MAUP: Defining new measures of industrial agglomeration. Papers in Regional Science, 91: 3–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2011.00350.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
- Received: 10 November 2009 / Accepted: 22 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!