We acknowledge the input from the published work of Dr. Danny Soetanto.
How human capital and social networks may influence the patterns of international learning among academic spin-off firms*
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 the author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2011 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Special Issue: Regional innovation systems, clusters, and knowledge networking
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 287–311, June 2011
How to Cite
Taheri, M. and van Geenhuizen, M. (2011), How human capital and social networks may influence the patterns of international learning among academic spin-off firms. Papers in Regional Science, 90: 287–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2011.00363.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Received: 16 July 2010 / Accepted: 20 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!