How sub-national conditions affect regional innovation systems: The case of the two Germanys
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 the author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2011 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Special Issue: Regional innovation systems, clusters, and knowledge networking
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 331–353, June 2011
How to Cite
Fritsch, M. and Graf, H. (2011), How sub-national conditions affect regional innovation systems: The case of the two Germanys. Papers in Regional Science, 90: 331–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2011.00364.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Received: 18 July 2010 / Accepted: 9 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!