The work presented here was funded by Renaissance Computing Institute at UNC Charlotte and National Science Foundation ULTRA-Ex (BCS-0949170). We thank Bayard Alcorn of the North Carolina Division of Parks and Recreation for providing the data on open space. Thanks also to Elizabeth Delmelle, Monica Dorning, Zhaoya Gong, Elizabeth Hayden, Douglas Shoemaker, Kunwar K. Singh, and Xiaojia Wang for data collection and analyses. We are grateful to Vicki Bott, J. Matthew Fannin, Andrew Krmenec, Douglas Shoemaker and two anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments and helpful suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies.
Estimating the demand for public open space: Evidence from North Carolina municipalities*
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
© 2011 the author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2011 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 219–232, March 2012
How to Cite
Wang, C., Thill, J.-C. and Meentemeyer, R. K. (2012), Estimating the demand for public open space: Evidence from North Carolina municipalities. Papers in Regional Science, 91: 219–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2011.00372.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Received: 7 February 2010 / Accepted: 8 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!