Financial support from the German Research Foundation (DFG) is gratefully acknowledged as part of the project ‘The regional dimension of the qualification-related structural change’. I would like to thank three anonymous referees, Annekatrin Niebuhr, Uwe Blien and Michael Bräuninger for their comments and suggestions to earlier versions of this paper.
Local human capital, segregation by skill, and skill-specific employment growth*
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 the author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2011 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 85–106, March 2012
How to Cite
Schlitte, F. (2012), Local human capital, segregation by skill, and skill-specific employment growth. Papers in Regional Science, 91: 85–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2011.00373.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received: 15 July 2010 / Accepted: 3 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!