Financial support from the German Research Foundation (DFG) is gratefully acknowledged as part of the project ‘The regional dimension of the qualification-related structural change’. I would like to thank three anonymous referees, Annekatrin Niebuhr, Uwe Blien and Michael Bräuninger for their comments and suggestions to earlier versions of this paper.
Local human capital, segregation by skill, and skill-specific employment growth*
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 the author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2011 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 85–106, March 2012
How to Cite
Schlitte, F. (2012), Local human capital, segregation by skill, and skill-specific employment growth. Papers in Regional Science, 91: 85–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2011.00373.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received: 15 July 2010 / Accepted: 3 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!