We wish to thank G. Duranton, J. Mateu, J.C. Pernías, D. Tirado, the participants of the 49th Congress of the European Regional Science Association and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions. Furthermore, we gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (project ECO2008-06057/ECON), Generalitat Valenciana (BFPI/2007/204 and PROMETEO/2009/068) and Fundació Caixa Castelló-Bancaixa (P1-1B2010-17).
Spatial location patterns of Spanish manufacturing firms*
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 the author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2011 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 107–136, March 2012
How to Cite
Albert, J. M., Casanova, M. R. and Orts, V. (2012), Spatial location patterns of Spanish manufacturing firms. Papers in Regional Science, 91: 107–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2011.00375.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Received: 23 October 2009 / Accepted: 19 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!