Access to the data used in this study was provided by Statistics New Zealand in accordance with security and confidentiality provisions of the Statistics Act 1975 and the Tax Administration Act 1994. The results in this paper have been confidentialized to protect individual businesses from identification. See an earlier version of this paper, Fabling et al. (2009) for the full disclaimer. The authors are solely responsible for the views expressed. The authors wish to thank Statistics New Zealand for access to the data, Jacques Poot for discussions on rare event models, and Motu Economic and Public Policy Research seminar participants and two anonymous referees for valuable suggestions and comments.
Whatever next? Export market choices of New Zealand firms*
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
© 2011 Reserve Bank of New Zealand. Papers in Regional Science © 2011 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 137–159, March 2012
How to Cite
Fabling, R., Grimes, A. and Sanderson, L. (2012), Whatever next? Export market choices of New Zealand firms. Papers in Regional Science, 91: 137–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2011.00380.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
- Received: 11 November 2010 / Accepted: 26 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!