The views expressed in this paper are the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, the Federal Reserve System, or The Pennsylvania State University.
Self-employment and local economic performance: Evidence from US counties*
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 the author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2011 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 141–161, March 2013
How to Cite
Rupasingha, A. and Goetz, S. J. (2013), Self-employment and local economic performance: Evidence from US counties. Papers in Regional Science, 92: 141–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2011.00396.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Received: 18 July 2010 / Accepted: 28 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!