Does political fragmentation lead to budgetary incrementalism? An empirical test on the French local public sector
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2012 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 535–553, August 2013
How to Cite
Le Maux, B. and Zhang, W. (2013), Does political fragmentation lead to budgetary incrementalism? An empirical test on the French local public sector. Papers in Regional Science, 92: 535–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00420.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Received: 11 January 2011 / Accepted: 27 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!