Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 66th International Atlantic Economic Conference in Montreal, Canada and the 57th North American Regional Science Meetings in Denver, CO. We thank the reviewers and Mark Partridge for their helpful comments on earlier versions of the paper. Part of this research was supported by the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET).
US state and local fiscal policies and non-metropolitan area economic performance: A spatial equilibrium analysis*
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2012 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 579–597, August 2013
How to Cite
Yu, Y. and Rickman, D. S. (2013), US state and local fiscal policies and non-metropolitan area economic performance: A spatial equilibrium analysis. Papers in Regional Science, 92: 579–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00423.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received: 23 May 2011 / Accepted: 19 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!