We would like to thank Nikolaj Malchow-Møller, Lene Raunkjær, Maulia Sari, Jens Fyhn Lykke Sørensen and seminar participants at the ERSA 2010 Congress in Jönköping for helpful suggestions. We would also like to thank three anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies. We thank Lene Holbæk and Simon Kleinschmidt Salling for editorial assistance. Funding for the survey from the Employment Region Southern Denmark is acknowledged.
Social networks and regional recruitment of foreign labour: Firm recruitment methods and spatial sorting in Denmark*
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 the author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2012 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 795–821, November 2012
How to Cite
Schmidt, T. D. and Jensen, P. S. (2012), Social networks and regional recruitment of foreign labour: Firm recruitment methods and spatial sorting in Denmark. Papers in Regional Science, 91: 795–821. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00424.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Received: 5 May 2011 / Accepted: 29 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!