This paper is based on my dissertation research at UC Irvine. I am indebted to my advisor Ken Small for his guidance. Jan Brueckner, Marlon Boarnet, Jun Ishii, participants at the UC Irvine applied microeconomics seminar, and three anonymous referees also provided many helpful comments. Generous funding was provided by the Department of Economics and the School of Social Sciences at UC Irvine, and the Kassouf Foundation.
Heterogeneous households and firms in an urban model with open space and agglomeration economies*
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2012 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 609–631, August 2013
How to Cite
Ng, C. F. (2013), Heterogeneous households and firms in an urban model with open space and agglomeration economies. Papers in Regional Science, 92: 609–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00426.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
- Received: 28 July 2010 / Accepted: 17 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!