This research was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 10971161) and the Scientific Research Foundation of Education Department of Shaanxi Province of China (Grant No. 11JK0495). Li's work was also supported by the National Social Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 11XJY017). The authors would like to thank the two reviewers for their constructive comments and suggestions, which led to a significant improvement on the paper.
Testing a polynomial relationship of the non-parametric component in partially linear spatial autoregressive models*
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2012 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 633–649, August 2013
How to Cite
Li, T. and Mei, C. (2013), Testing a polynomial relationship of the non-parametric component in partially linear spatial autoregressive models. Papers in Regional Science, 92: 633–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00428.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Received: 25 July 2011 / Accepted: 21 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!