We thank two anonymous referees for their valuable comments. We would like to thank Hong Hwang, Wen-Jung Liang, Larry D Qiu, Chia-Hui Lu, Mingzhe Tang, Jie Li, Pinghan Liang and seminar (conference) participants at National Taiwan University, the 2010 IO workshop at Shandong University and the 2011 CTRG conference at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics for their valuable comments. Changying Li gratefully acknowledges the financial support from the MOE key research project (09JZD0018). Jianhu Zhang acknowledges the financial support from CPSF (2011M501100) and Shandong University (11020071614052).We, of course, retain responsibility for any remaining errors.
R&D competition in a spatial model with technical risk*
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2012 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 667–682, August 2013
How to Cite
Li, C. and Zhang, J. (2013), R&D competition in a spatial model with technical risk. Papers in Regional Science, 92: 667–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00433.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Received: 8 January 2011 / Accepted: 15 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!