I started this paper while supervising Matteo Grigolini's dissertation on ‘Over-education: New evidence on Italy’. I would like to thank Matteo for excellent research assistance and insightful discussions. I would also like to thank seminar participants at Doremee (Dondena, Bocconi University), the University of Cagliari, and the University of Lecce; three anonymous referees for very helpful comments and suggestions, and Isfol for kindly providing the data. Financial support from Miur is gratefully acknowledged. The usual disclaimer applies.
Over-education and spatial flexibility: New evidence from Italian survey data*
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2012 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 445–464, August 2013
How to Cite
Devillanova, C. (2013), Over-education and spatial flexibility: New evidence from Italian survey data. Papers in Regional Science, 92: 445–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00434.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Received: 17 October 2011 / Accepted: 11 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!