I thank three anonymous reviewers for their suggestions and comments, which have helped to substantially improve the quality of this paper. Furthermore, I would like to thank Uwe Blien, Thomas Brenner, Michaela Fuchs, Regina T. Riphahn, Daniel Werner, and Katja Wolf, as well as conference participants in Łódź, Matrei, and Nürnberg for helpful advice.
Agglomeration and regional employment dynamics*
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2012 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Special Issue: Regional Labour Markets. Guest editors: Uwe Blien, Stefan Fuchs and Georg Hirte
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 419–435, June 2013
How to Cite
Dauth, W. (2013), Agglomeration and regional employment dynamics. Papers in Regional Science, 92: 419–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00447.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Received: 28 June 2011 / Accepted: 9 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!