This work was based on data from the Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings (ASHE) and the Annual Respondents Database (ARD), produced by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) and supplied by the Secure Data Service at the UK Data Archive. The data are Crown Copyright and reproduced with the permission of the controller of HMSO and Queen's Printer for Scotland. The use of the data in this work does not imply the endorsement of ONS or the Secure Data Service at the UK Data Archive in relation to the interpretation or analysis of the data. This work uses research datasets which may not exactly reproduce National Statistics aggregates.
Testing for labour pooling as a source of agglomeration economies: Evidence for labour markets in England and Wales†
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 31–52, March 2014
How to Cite
Melo, P. C. and Graham, D. J. (2014), Testing for labour pooling as a source of agglomeration economies: Evidence for labour markets in England and Wales. Papers in Regional Science, 93: 31–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00462.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!