This research was financed by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science, National R&D&Innovation Plan 2007-2010, under the project entitled ‘El Distrito Industrial: El impacto del Capital Social sobre la Gestión de la Cadena de Suministro’ (The Industrial District: The impact of Social Capital on the management of the Supply Chain) (SEJ2007-62876/ECON).
Social capital in industrial districts: Influence of the strength of ties and density of the network on the sense of belonging to the district†
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2012 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 773–789, November 2013
How to Cite
Xavier Molina-Morales, F., Capó-Vicedo, J., Teresa Martínez-Fernández, M. and Expósito-Langa, M. (2013), Social capital in industrial districts: Influence of the strength of ties and density of the network on the sense of belonging to the district. Papers in Regional Science, 92: 773–789. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00463.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!