This paper was presented at NECTAR 2011 and ERSA 2011. The comments of the participants and of three anonymous referees are appreciated with thanks.
Heterogeneous skills, migration, and commuting†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 the Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Special Issue: Regional Labour Markets. Guest editors: Uwe Blien, Stefan Fuchs and Georg Hirte
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 345–360, June 2013
How to Cite
Wrede, M. (2013), Heterogeneous skills, migration, and commuting. Papers in Regional Science, 92: 345–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00471.x
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!