The authors wish to thank Swedish Agency for Growth Policy Analysis for providing access to data. Eliasson and Westerlund acknowledge financial support from the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems and the Swedish Research Council through the Aging and Living Conditions (ALC) program. The authors also thank David Zimmer for general advice and assistance, as well as help in software development. The authors also wish to thank the anonymous referees for this paper, whose insights and diligence made our work materially better.
All in the family: Self-selection and migration by couples†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 101–124, March 2014
How to Cite
Eliasson, K., Nakosteen, R., Westerlund, O. and Zimmer, M. (2014), All in the family: Self-selection and migration by couples. Papers in Regional Science, 93: 101–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00473.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!