We are indebted to four anonymous referees for very helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper.
Indirect employment effects of new business formation across regions: The role of local market conditions†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Special Issue: Regional Labour Markets. Guest editors: Uwe Blien, Stefan Fuchs and Georg Hirte
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 361–382, June 2013
How to Cite
Fritsch, M. and Noseleit, F. (2013), Indirect employment effects of new business formation across regions: The role of local market conditions. Papers in Regional Science, 92: 361–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00475.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!