Thanks to Wendy Beekes and three anonymous referees for helpful suggestions which have improved the paper. The author is responsible for any errors and omissions.
Zipf, Gibrat and geography: Evidence from China, India and Brazil†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 159–181, March 2014
How to Cite
Soo, K. T. (2014), Zipf, Gibrat and geography: Evidence from China, India and Brazil. Papers in Regional Science, 93: 159–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00477.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!