The views expressed in this paper are those of authors and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the Central Bank of Turkey. We thank Uwe Blien, Altan Aldan, Murat Kirdar, Zahid Samancioglu, Seref Saygili and Gonul Sengul as well as the participants at the 17th International Panel Data Conference held at McGill University in July 2011 for their comments and suggestions. We also benefited the comments and suggestions of three anonymous referees.
How different are the wage curves for formal and informal workers? Evidence from Turkey†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Special Issue: Regional Labour Markets. Guest editors: Uwe Blien, Stefan Fuchs and Georg Hirte
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 271–283, June 2013
How to Cite
Baltagi, B. H., Baskaya, Y. S. and Hulagu, T. (2013), How different are the wage curves for formal and informal workers? Evidence from Turkey. Papers in Regional Science, 92: 271–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00478.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!