Access to the data used in this study was provided by Statistics New Zealand in accordance with security and confidentiality provisions of the Statistics Act 1975 and the Tax Administration Act 1994. The results in this paper have been confidentialized to protect individual businesses from identification. See Maré et al. (2011) for the full disclaimer. The authors are solely responsible for the views expressed. This work has been funded as part of the New Zealand Department of Labour's ‘Economic Impacts of Immigration’ research programme. We thank Jacques Poot, Rob Hodgson and three anonymous referees for valuable comments.
Innovation and the local workforce†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 183–201, March 2014
How to Cite
Maré, D. C., Fabling, R. and Stillman, S. (2014), Innovation and the local workforce. Papers in Regional Science, 93: 183–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2012.00479.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!