This paper is based on a lecture at the 150th meeting of the Section for Vegetation Research of the Royal Botanical Society of The Netherlands held on 23 November 1995.
Seed banks and seed dispersal: important topics in restoration ecology§
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
1996 Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Acta Botanica Neerlandica
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 461–490, December 1996
How to Cite
BAKKER, J. P., POSCHLOD, P., STRYKSTRA, R. J., BEKKER, R. M. and THOMPSON, K. (1996), Seed banks and seed dispersal: important topics in restoration ecology. Acta Botanica Neerlandica, 45: 461–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.1996.tb00806.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!