Shifting Mosaics in Grazed Woodlands Driven by the Alternation of Plant Facilitation and Competition
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 127–137, March 1999
How to Cite
Olff, H., Vera, F. W. M., Bokdam, J., Bakker, E. S., Gleichman, J. M., de Maeyer, K. and Smit, R. (1999), Shifting Mosaics in Grazed Woodlands Driven by the Alternation of Plant Facilitation and Competition. Plant Biology, 1: 127–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.1999.tb00236.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received: September 29, 1998; Accepted: January 13, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!