One Morphotype, Three Physiotypes: Sympatric Species of Clusia with Obligate C3 Photosynthesis, Obligate CAM and C3-CAM Intermediate Behaviour
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 138–148, March 1999
How to Cite
Lüttge, U. (1999), One Morphotype, Three Physiotypes: Sympatric Species of Clusia with Obligate C3 Photosynthesis, Obligate CAM and C3-CAM Intermediate Behaviour. Plant Biology, 1: 138–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.1999.tb00237.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received: June 29, 1998; Accepted: October 5, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!