Editor F. Salamini
Genetic variation among wild and cultivated populations of the Chinese medicinal plant Coptis chinensis (Ranunculaceae)
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2008
© 2008 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 485–491, July 2008
How to Cite
Shi, W., Yang, C.-F., Chen, J.-M. and Guo, Y.-H. (2008), Genetic variation among wild and cultivated populations of the Chinese medicinal plant Coptis chinensis (Ranunculaceae). Plant Biology, 10: 485–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2008.00035.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2008
- Received: 24 May 2007; Accepted: 11 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!