Joint first authors
Early leaf senescence is associated with an altered cellular redox balance in Arabidopsis cpr5/old1 mutants
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
© 2008 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Plant Senescence
Volume 10, Issue Supplement s1, pages 85–98, September 2008
How to Cite
Jing, H.-C., Hebeler, R., Oeljeklaus, S., Sitek, B., Stühler, K., Meyer, H. E., Sturre, M. J. G., Hille, J., Warscheid, B. and Dijkwel, P. P. (2008), Early leaf senescence is associated with an altered cellular redox balance in Arabidopsis cpr5/old1 mutants. Plant Biology, 10: 85–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2008.00087.x
Guest editor K. Krupinska
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received: 6 December 2007; Accepted: 12 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!