Editor H. Rennenberg
Identification and characterization of novel senescence-associated genes from barley (Hordeum vulgare) primary leaves
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
© 2008 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Plant Senescence
Volume 10, Issue Supplement s1, pages 121–135, September 2008
How to Cite
Ay, N., Clauß, K., Barth, O. and Humbeck, K. (2008), Identification and characterization of novel senescence-associated genes from barley (Hordeum vulgare) primary leaves. Plant Biology, 10: 121–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2008.00092.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received: 14 December 2007; Accepted: 21 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!