Editor C. Pieterse
Resistance in pepper plants induced by Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici involves different defence-related genes
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2008
© 2008 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 68–74, January 2009
How to Cite
Silvar, C., Merino, F. and Díaz, J. (2009), Resistance in pepper plants induced by Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici involves different defence-related genes. Plant Biology, 11: 68–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2008.00100.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2008
- Received: 29 November 2007; Accepted: 20 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!