Editor J. Arroyo
Microspatial population genetic structure of the Mediterranean shrub Fumana thymifolia
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2008
© 2008 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 152–160, March 2009
How to Cite
Jump, A. S., Rico, L., Lloret, F. and Peñuelas, J. (2009), Microspatial population genetic structure of the Mediterranean shrub Fumana thymifolia. Plant Biology, 11: 152–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2008.00109.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2008
- Received: 11 January 2008; Accepted: 9 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!