Editor F. Salamini
Multiple glacial refugia and complex postglacial range shifts of the obligatory woodland plant Polygonatum verticillatum (Convallariaceae)
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
© 2008 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 392–404, May 2009
How to Cite
Kramp, K., Huck, S., Niketić, M., Tomović, G. and Schmitt, T. (2009), Multiple glacial refugia and complex postglacial range shifts of the obligatory woodland plant Polygonatum verticillatum (Convallariaceae). Plant Biology, 11: 392–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2008.00130.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
- Received: 19 May 2008; Accepted: 13 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!