Editor F. Loreto
Reproduction of an early-flowering Mediterranean mountain narrow endemic (Armeria caespitosa) in a contracting mountain island
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
© 2008 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 515–524, July 2009
How to Cite
García-Camacho, R. and Escudero, A. (2009), Reproduction of an early-flowering Mediterranean mountain narrow endemic (Armeria caespitosa) in a contracting mountain island. Plant Biology, 11: 515–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2008.00151.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
- Received: 4 June 2008; Accepted: 23 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!