These authors contributed equally to this work.
MYB72, a node of convergence in induced systemic resistance triggered by a fungal and a bacterial beneficial microbe
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
© 2008 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 90–96, January 2009
How to Cite
Segarra, G., Van der Ent, S., Trillas, I. and Pieterse, C. M. J. (2009), MYB72, a node of convergence in induced systemic resistance triggered by a fungal and a bacterial beneficial microbe. Plant Biology, 11: 90–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2008.00162.x
Editor H. Papen
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Received: 27 May 2008; Accepted: 18 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!