Handling Editor J. Cullimore
Changes in C12:0, C18:1, C18:2 and C20:2 fatty acid content in wheat treated with resistance inducers and infected by powdery mildew
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 75–82, January 2009
How to Cite
Renard-Merlier, D., Laruelle, F., Nowak, E., Durand, R. and Reignault, Ph. (2009), Changes in C12:0, C18:1, C18:2 and C20:2 fatty acid content in wheat treated with resistance inducers and infected by powdery mildew. Plant Biology, 11: 75–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2008.00169.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Received: 12 September 2008; Accepted: 7 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!