Editor M. Hawkesford
Tungsten affects the cortical microtubules of Pisum sativum root cells: experiments on tungsten–molybdenum antagonism
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 114–124, January 2010
How to Cite
Adamakis, I.-D. S., Panteris, E. and Eleftheriou, E. P. (2010), Tungsten affects the cortical microtubules of Pisum sativum root cells: experiments on tungsten–molybdenum antagonism. Plant Biology, 12: 114–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00197.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Received: 14 October 2008; Accepted 7 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!