Ecotypic variations in phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase activity of the cordgrass Spartina densiflora throughout its latitudinal distribution range
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 154–160, January 2010
How to Cite
Álvarez, R., Castillo, J. M., Mateos-Naranjo, E., Gandullo, J., Rubio-Casal, A. E., Moreno, F. J. and Figueroa, M. E. (2010), Ecotypic variations in phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase activity of the cordgrass Spartina densiflora throughout its latitudinal distribution range. Plant Biology, 12: 154–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00198.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
- Received: 16 September 2008; Accepted: 5 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!