Long-term variation in seed mass and seed production in populations of Paris quadrifolia
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 206–214, January 2010
How to Cite
Kosiński, I. (2010), Long-term variation in seed mass and seed production in populations of Paris quadrifolia. Plant Biology, 12: 206–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00199.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Received: 26 October 2007; Accepted: 15 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!